6Pack Walkies | Terms and Conditions
- A SIGNED CONSENT FORM must be completed by owner providing relevant information. Thank you.
- 6PACK ID Tags are used but owner ID tag should also be present on dog collar.
- SMALL GROUP 1 hour walks up to a maximum of 8 dogs are undertaken with individual transport cages utilised. Van insurance and Public Liability Insurance are in place. Pick up and drop off times are approximate relating to weather and traffic conditions.The owner will be contacted in case of severe delays, cancellation.
- SAFETY for dogs in 6PACK care is paramount.
- CANINE FIRST AID TRAINED with basic first aid kit in Vehicle. Towels are used for drying in wet, muddy weather but the owner may wish to leave an extra towel for drop off. Some dogs love fox poo rolling which is discouraged but if happens may need a bath after towel drying.
- TREATS and water are provided during/after walks. Please notify on form of any food allergy. If a MUZZLE is required for walking also advise on form.
- Please ensure your dog is up to date with Vaccinations, Flea and Worm Treatments.
- PERSONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE is held by 6PACK (Petplan Sanctuary). It is recommended clients have their own Pet insurance as 6PACK can not be held liable for Loss, injury, illness or death of any dog whilst in 6PACK care. The owner is Liable for any Medical costs incurred but immediate contact with owner will be sought in case of accident.
- If the owner can not be located your pet will be taken to the designated veterinary practice or emergency Vet.
- 6PACK can not be held liable for any damage or accident in clients property.
- 6PACK reserves the right to cancel client contract at any time as does the client.
- 6PACK has a CRB check and client keys will be safeguarded. (Insured for loss).
- Please give 24 hours notice if cancelling a walk due to few spaces available.
- Holiday Periods by 6PACK will be given in advance and likewise would be helpful.
- PAYMENT via end of month Invoice/Bank Transfer or cash paid within 2 weeks please, Thank you.